[Vision2020] An Open Letter

Dale Courtney dmcourtn at moscow.com
Fri Jun 10 23:19:54 PDT 2005

keely, you must be taking ESP classes from Hindu guru Prof. Gier.

How do you *know* that my providing those biblical texts is avoiding the
larger issues and a lack of humility and openness?

Must be all those insights you've gleamed from our total of 60 seconds of
conversations.

I'm absolutely amazed at how much the people on this list know about people
they don't know. It's telling.

Best,
Dale