[Vision2020] An Open Letter

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Jun 11 09:16:06 PDT 2005

Dale, your first line is an example of childishness.  How do I know?  Well,
it's sarcastic, mean-spirited, pointless, and dumb.  My proof?  Just words
at face value, floating in a sea of context -- context that you and I have
plenty of, regardless of whatever either of us has gleaned from our 60
seconds of conversation.

In other words, your continuing to harp on everything but the larger issue
tells me the "what" -- you'd prefer to avoid discussion of the content of
the open letter to Doug.  The "why," of course, is up for interpretation,
and I try to make it a practice not to pronounce judgement on motives.  Just
actions, Dale, and the fact that often what is more telling is what people
don't say . . .

And you, for a man who says a lot on a lot of other things, don't seem to
have a lot to say on this one.

Why your attention is directed at me in this, rather than at the letter
writer, the letter, Doug, or whatever else appears to be motivated by your
fascination with those lacking "balls" or "testicular fortitude," in which
case, by focusing on me, you're truly barking up the wrong tree.

Now, time to go for my manicure.

keely