[Vision2020] University to charge 2.5 percent fee to credit cardscharges

Ron Force rforce at moscow.com
Wed Jun 8 16:32:43 PDT 2005

It would be very foolish for students to charge their education expenses on
a credit card when there are subsidized student loans at a fraction of the
interest rate.

BTW, I just bought some auto parts from a local merchant, and was charged a
fee to use my credit card.

Ron Force          Moscow ID USA
rforce at moscow.com