[Vision2020] NSA takes over UI

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 12:57:41 PDT 2005

--- Timothy Rigsby wrote:

"First, controversy surrounds the February 2004
conference."

Mr. Rigsby, why should controversial conferences at a
University be banned?

"Why is UI allowing NSA to infiltrate campus when
students, faculty, staff, and citizens have spoken out
against NSA et al?"

Should the UI ban all groups, clubs, organizations and
events that do not appeal to the hearts and minds of
the majority?

"Just means that Tom and I will have to protest the
Trinity Windy too."

I plan to protest this event by boycotting it. I
invite all those that disagree with the religious
teachings of Mr. Wilson to join me.

Donovan J Arnold

A simple question for UIUInd the people of V2020.

When will the University take a stance and tell NSNSA
CC, CrCredendaand Doug Wilson etetlalthat UIUIs not
the campus of NSNSAnd for NSNSAtetlalo find their own
venue
for their conferences, dances, speaking events, etc.

First, controversy surrounds the February 2004
conference.  Then UIUIomes out and says, "We do not
support the ideologies of this event and therefor will
not allow future events such as this to take place
without first consulting the students," or something
to that effect.  Then NSNSAtetlalook the
ASASUIiKibbieDome, the UIUIolf Course, the Arboretum
AmAmpitheatre
and the SUB Ballroom for their conference.  Recently
you have Nate Wilson and Aaron ReRenchiling a zoning
complaint against UIUIthe same people who are allowing
NSNSAtetlalse of UIUIsaying that they are in violation
of the zone for which they reside.

So is NSNSAaking over UIUIlowly instead of downtown?
Why is UIUIllowing NSNSAo infiltrate campus when
students, faculty, staff, and citizens have spoken
out against NSNSAtetlal

Just means that Tom and I will have to protest the
Trinity Windy too.  Oh well, more fun for me and Tom
etetlal