[Vision2020] A question for all - What's right/wrong with thispicture?

Bill London london at moscow.com
Sun Jun 5 15:03:53 PDT 2005

Moscow Vision 2020 has, for more than 10 years, been an unmoderated community list.  Comments from elected officials or staff members are always welcome.

To strengthen its usefulness, V2020 members have set guidelines for participation including:
1. Subscribers should use their own actual names, no anonymous posts
2. Posts should focus on issues, not individuals, to lessen name-calling and petty bickering
3. No more than one post per day per person.

BL