[Vision2020] A question for all - What's right/wrong withthispicture?

Dale Courtney dmcourtn at moscow.com
Sun Jun 5 15:07:34 PDT 2005

Bill,

Yea, when pigs fly.

best,
Dale

  _____

From: vision2020-bounces at moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-bounces at moscow.com]
On Behalf Of Bill London
Sent: Sunday, 05 June 2005 15:04
To: Mark Seman; vision2020 at moscow.com; Tbertruss at aol.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] A question for all - What's right/wrong
withthispicture?

Moscow Vision 2020 has, for more than 10 years, been an unmoderated
community list.  Comments from elected officials or staff members are always
welcome.

To strengthen its usefulness, V2020 members have set guidelines for
participation including:
1. Subscribers should use their own actual names, no anonymous posts
2. Posts should focus on issues, not individuals, to lessen name-calling and
petty bickering
3. No more than one post per day per person.

BL