[Vision2020] RE: harmful books (with a PS of a different nature)

Debbie Gray dgray at uidaho.edu
Thu Jun 2 16:25:58 PDT 2005

Yep, I know that extra $1500 or whatever it was this year (geez,
I can't even remember since it instantaneously went back into
our economy and multiplied itself a few times) was my PRIME
MOTIVATOR in 'pumping out' 2 children. And boy. If only i could
*afford* to pump out a few more so I could CASH IN on that big
bonus. Yeppers. I know that the birth rate HAS to GOT to be tied
to tax deductions. I just KNOW IT. Nothing to do with lack of
education on birth control, religious incentives for big
families, ABORTION RESTRICTIONS (hey, anti-abortion types use
that same argument... they don't want to pay to let someone NOT
have a baby) tradition, personal choice, etc. etc. I say we line
everyone up for temporary sterilization and when Donovan decides
that he needs a crop of healthy, intelligent younger people to
grow up and be his doctor, lawyer, teacher, bus driver, street
cleaner, police officer, bed pan changer, farmer, etc etc then
we can use some sort of permit/application process.

While we are at it and since Donovan wants to vote against
spending his ginormous income tax payments on child rebates,
let's make sure we round up any of the tax rebates his parents
got for him. Or any other thing I don't want to spend my money
on. I don't want to spend any of my money on Dubyah's travel,
salary, clothing, food, anti-perspirant, smirk-enhancing lotion,
etc. So why should I have to?

Where do we sign up to deposit our income tax payments into
specific accounts (eg. yes to the fund that will improve the
lives of any child, NO to the fund that will encourage more
misguided, close-minded, black and white thought process
formation)

debbie