[Vision2020] Domenstic Benefits?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jun 2 11:50:24 PDT 2005

Arnold stated:

" . . . why should I have to pay my portion of the taxes plus
yours because you choose to have children?"

Huh?  What?

Hey.  I have an idea.  If those "single and without children" types would
like to be eligible for the same tax exemptions as those with children, how
about if they contribute financially to the care and "maintenance" of a
child (or children).

This brings up another fascinating question:  How much does it cost to care
for (and maintain) a child as compared to that annual tax exemption?

Hmmmm.

Any takers?

Tom Hansen

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.