[Vision2020] Fortunately Phil Roderick and his Allies were Wrong

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 1 11:44:26 PDT 2005

Well, Donovan, now that you've straightened the unwashed masses out on
taxes, I need your assistance on a tricky matter.  I've going to assist in
an as yet untried, unproven brain transplant procedure.  Dr. Sarah Bellum
and I will be replacing the brain of an Ultra-liberal with that of a
thoughtful, extremely knowledgeable young former ASUI senator, hoping it
will help the poor, benighted Ultra-liberal come to his senses.  My question
is:  would you recommend making the incision near the brainstem, the
cerebellum, the hypothalamus, or the cerebrum?  Most importantly, should we
use a phillips or flat-head screwdriver?

  Carl Westberg Jr.