[Vision2020] Mouthwash has more alcohol--Ban them from students too!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jul 29 05:45:26 PDT 2005

As much as I hate to admit this, I agree with Arnold.

However, this presents a dichotomy.

On the one hand, Arnold should file a grievance with the state of Idaho,
urging them to remove mouth washes form grocery stores and place them in
their proper retail outlet, state-run liquor stores.

On the other, instead of wine or grape juice, serve mouth wash to the elders
of Christ Church.

I vote for the latter.

Thoughts?

Take care, Moscow.

PS to those who truly support equality - See you at the Gay Rights Parade
tomorrow, 11:00 AM outside Moscow Food Co-op.

Question:  Is the parade commencing from the old Moscow Food Co-op or the
new Moscow Food Co-op.  I am hoping for the new Moscow Food Co-op.  Anselm
House would make a fantastic background for photo ops.

 “Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'”