[Vision2020] To Rose Husky

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 26 07:17:19 PDT 2005

>From: "Tom Hansen" <thansen at moscow.com>
>To: "'Phil Nisbet'" <pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com>, <vision2020 at moscow.com>
>Subject: RE: [Vision2020] To Rose Husky
>Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 05:56:35 -0700

And Tom states

>I suggest that you re-listen to last Sunday's "Auntie Establishment and
>Brother Carl Show", Mr. Nisbet.  At no point, at any time, during the
>entire
>show did Rose Huskey, Joan Opyr, or Saundra Lund use (or paraphrase) the
>George Bush euphemism, "You're either with us or against us."
>
>http://www.tomandrodna.com/Auntie_Establishment_and_Brother_Carl/

Tom, in the first couple of minutes of the show both Joan and Rose state
that it is teenage and the act of a 14 year old or a baby to ID the person
who oppose you as the enemy.  Perhaps you should consider relistening to the
show.

Tom goes on to utter:

>Although separate and distinct from the zoning and tax-exempt issues, Rose,
>Saundra, and Joan have been actively involved in the fight against
>homophobia and the unethical depiction of southern slavery being one big
>warm fuzzy, along with a large group of our community who support her.
>Where were you in February 2004, Mr. Nisbet?

Being attacked by the same group for having the audacity to disagree on the
subject of water and geology for the Moscow Basin.  Getting phone calls
calling me a greedy Jew for doing something for free for a local farm
family.

Then Tom asks;

>That only leaves one question, Mr. Nisbet.
>
>How soon can we expect your assistance?

I would gladly show up at the Parade on the 29th, Tom, but last I checked
Joan has been kind enough to state that if I enter a room she will exit it
and that I am an As-hole.

If a person wants allies, Tom, that person does not go out of their way to
alienate them.

Then Tom says,

>Cowboy up, Moscow.

Better check with your allies Tom, since I am sure that many of them in
their various blogs and public pronouncements are pretty darn anti-Cowboy,
unless its cowboy music or some sort of Hollywood movie redition of the
people who actually push cows.  Then that takes us right back to that
premise that begins the Auntie Establsihment show referenced, doesn't it?

Phil Nisbet