[Vision2020] To Rose Husky

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jul 26 05:56:35 PDT 2005

Mr. Nisbet stated:

"I listened to the Auntie Establishment show from this last Sunday.  I found
Rose's statements, that anybody who did not support your cause was some how
a collaborator similar to the French who did not fight the Nazis, was very
telling.  That statement was made after you had made the statement that
people, who saw things in terms of an Us versus Them, were being mindless."

I suggest that you re-listen to last Sunday's "Auntie Establishment and
Brother Carl Show", Mr. Nisbet.  At no point, at any time, during the entire
show did Rose Huskey, Joan Opyr, or Saundra Lund use (or paraphrase) the
George Bush euphemism, "You're either with us or against us."

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Auntie_Establishment_and_Brother_Carl/

Mr. Nisbet goes on to utter:

"If you stuck with the real causes of this dispute, you would have a lot
more community support.  I doubt that the bulk of the community concurs with
an attitude that would foster violence against Gays and Lesbians.  I also
doubt that the bulk of the population thinks that Southern Slavery was a
good thing.  If you ask us to join you in condemning such behaviors, there
is no doubt in my mind that you would receive wide spread acclaim and have
no doubt had such for that stand."

Although separate and distinct from the zoning and tax-exempt issues, Rose,
Saundra, and Joan have been actively involved in the fight against
homophobia and the unethical depiction of southern slavery being one big
warm fuzzy, along with a large group of our community who support her.
Where were you in February 2004, Mr. Nisbet?

Photos and audio from February 2004:
http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse/photos.htm

Flyers designed by Rose, Saundra, and others.  These same flyers have been
distributed outside the state of Idaho more than once.
http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse/Flyers.htm

That only leaves one question, Mr. Nisbet.

How soon can we expect your assistance?

Until then . . .

Cowboy up, Moscow.

"I think one of the best ways to support education is to make successful
private schools like Logos prosper through tax exemption."

- Donovan Arnold (July 11, 2005)