[Vision2020] 07 05 05 Ny Times: United Church ofChristBacksSame-Sex Marriage

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Tue Jul 12 09:52:08 PDT 2005

If they can convince us that this has been a normal practice throughout
history then they think they can justify their actions today and 'prove'
that the stand against homesexuality is wrong is our problem. It is the
argument of a thirteen year old...'everybody else is doing it'. If it is
wrong I don't care who else did it and just being famous is not reason
enough to follow the beliefs of anyone.
PK