[Vision2020] Moscow is Being Used - Yeah, but by whom is thetrue question

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 14:26:19 PDT 2005

J Ford wrote, "The WHOLE Bible needs to be read as a
WHOLE, not just parts that say what you want it to."

You mean like Joel Plaskon did with the City Zoning
Code but you want for fired doing so?

I am confused. Do you take the law as a whole, or as
little parts? Or do we pick and choose how we read the
law based on if and how it effects our friends and
those we dislike or disagree with?

Donovan J Arnold

=== message truncated ===