[Vision2020] RE:The Key to Helping Downtown Moscow Thrive

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 7 13:47:44 PDT 2005

UI student's don't shop?  So the crowds in the downtown area and in the
malls are.......who?  Certainly not NSA students who, BTW, work for CC
businesses, live in CC homes and pay CC owners rent, etc.

And not shopping therefore not paying sales tax is by NO stretch of the
imagination a "tax evasion".

I have a feeling we have a "pot stirrer" in our midst - no one can be THIS
knowingly naive or under this much mis-conception.

J  ;)