[Vision2020] RE:The Key to Helping Downtown Moscow Thrive

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Thu Jul 7 13:45:19 PDT 2005

Donovan Arnold wrote:
" . . . I see someone from NSA leave the building, in a NSA uniform . . . "

Huh?!?!  Believe it or not, I've spoken to a few NSA students since NSA
moved downtown, and I've never noticed that they wear any sort of "uniform"
(other than those attending Disputatio, and even then, not all wear robes).
Are those young folks I've talked to imposters or what???  Have I been
duped?

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2005, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****