[Vision2020] RE:The Key to Helping Downtown Moscow Thrive

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 13:55:18 PDT 2005

Humm, I do not know if their outfits and clean cut
style of dress official count as meeting the technical
definition of a school uniform. But I think you can
identify a group of NSA students when you see them
downtown loitering about the college wearing a NSA
logo.

But oh well, they are still bringing business to the
area.

Donovan J Arnold