[Vision2020] RE:The Key to Helping Downtown Moscow Thrive

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 13:22:20 PDT 2005

Hansen writes,

"what evidence have you got that you can share to
substantiate this claim?"

I go downtown. I see someone from NSA leave the
building, in a NSA uniform, and go to a shop, buy
something and leave, as I stand there talking to
someone on the street. I see this several times every
time I go downtown.

That is my evidence. What is yours?

Donovan J Arnold