[Vision2020] NSA Will Grow & Moscow Will Prosper

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 7 13:38:29 PDT 2005

Is this person for real?

Since when does NSA pay any tax on property?  Granted, the process of
changing the non-profit status in regards to NSA has been started; still,
since that part of the town is strictly CBD, and NSA's appeal to the City
Counsel has been denied (making it possible to move them out) what makes you
think NSA will be able to expand?

And I beg to differ with your assertion that no elder has directed NSA
students to favor CC businesses over others downtown...that is not only
stated in person by the elders at the head of household meetings, but by
Doug himself in his sermons.

J  ;)