[Vision2020] NSA Will Grow & Moscow Will Prosper

New man 1564_2 at mail.com
Thu Jul 7 12:48:08 PDT 2005

All,

Just a point of clarification. I previously explained how with NSA's
growth, the tax base would expand.

It is important to note that NSA's future growth is not merely
hypothetical. It is a coming reality. NSA has expanded from 4 students
when it was first founded to over 140 students in the last year. Now,
when NSA gets accreditation (which will occur most likely in the next
year or two), that expansion will be uninhibited in a new way.

With each student paying over $6000 a year in tuition, the college will
be able to expand it's campus in the downtown. The bidding war for
property that might ensue will be a real boon to the property tax base,
because as the value of downtown land increases, so do property taxes.

Downtown will be alive with bustling college students eager to lay down
their cash for food at Mikey's Gyros, books at Book People, and coffee at
One World Cafe. Contrary to popular mythology, there has been no
directive from any Christ Church elders suggesting that we should only
frequent establishments owned by our own. The whole downtown will
benefit.

--
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm