[Vision2020] The Future

Dan Carscallen predator75 at moscow.com
Wed Jul 6 10:45:43 PDT 2005

Melynda says:
"Here in Moscow, of course, all of us small-minded hicks, yahoos, and
Philistines will just continue along our hayseed way, saying silly
folksy things like "It's a poor workman who blames his tools."  Yep,
we'll just hang around here making trouble, not understanding what
progress is, or art, or community development.  That's how we are,
ungrateful and dumb."

While I wish Mark the best as well, I say "life is what you make it".  I
guess as a Moscow native, I can't see leaving at the drop of a hat.
Evidently that's not just me either.

And another thing . . .

 are people from the Philistines called Filistinos?

DC