[Vision2020] The Future

Mark Seman FCS at Moscow.com
Wed Jul 6 10:56:56 PDT 2005

Melynda,
I'm sorry you feel I am picking on you and your efforts to improve the
community.  If you don't desire a "more sophisticated, high-quality, really
grown-up and cool city of your dreams where people appreciate business, art,
development, commerce, progress, and, most importantly, you" that's your
choice.  I do want one.  And as a clarification, it is not specifically ME
that I want appreciation of, it's my PROFESSION!  It's my PROFESSION that
can help Moscow - if it is utilized to its potential.  It's my PROFESSION
that "small-minded hicks, yahoos, and Philistines" continue to ignore.  It
is my PROFESSION that gives me something to hope for.  You can watch from a
distance, but how did you feel about your PROFESSION when the UI decided to
terminate its Office of Diversity - sort of makes you feel appreciated,
doesn't it?

I intentionally leave plenty of obscurity in my postings and not
specifically name MY problem people.  They are MY problem only because I
think they are.  If someone thinks they are MY problem, it is because they
think they are, and maybe they are right.  YOU, Melynda Huskey are not
currently one of MY problem people, but by posting messages that, in my
mind, clearly miss MY point, YOU may become one.  MY problem people have
closed mind-sets and can't see the future.

I cannot provide enough sound bites on V2020 and be understood, it will take
a whole lot more time.  MY postings are offered for thought and not because
I have the answers.  I clearly see the obvious, but I continue to be amazed
at how many people don't.

Mark

Mark Seman, Architect
Heather Seman, Landscape Architect
1404 East 'F' Street  Moscow, Idaho 83843
v 208-883-3276 / f 208-883-0112