[Vision2020] Spain Legalizes Same-Sex Marriage

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Fri Jul 1 23:03:00 PDT 2005

"I do not see why doctors, who know that homosexuality
is not a choice,"
The research you are relying on to claim that homosexuality is not a choice
is questionable at best. I personally don't care how many countries make it
legal or how many think it should be...a civil service maybe but no church
should be required to accept it.
PK