[Vision2020] Spain Legalizes Same-Sex Marriage

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jul 1 21:00:39 PDT 2005

If somebody were diagnosed as motivationally challenged (pronounced "lazy"),
would that qualify as a disability?

And if it were determined that this "somebody" had not become motivationally
challenged until well into his/her current employment, would this person be
eligible for workers compensation?

If the answer to each of the above questions is "Yes", could a service
member (Soldier, Sailor, Airman, Marine) that fits this diagnosis then be
qualified for disability compensation for a service-connected disability?

And what then if that service member is gay?  I realize that being gay may
result in a general discharge form the service.  But we are talking
"doctor-patient" confidentiality, where the integrity of "don't ask, don't
tell" remains intact.  Instead of telling the service member's commanders
that the patient is gay, perhaps (s)he could be identified as being
"sexually ambidextrous".

Next week we can discuss gay nuns on drugs, ok?

Take care, Moscow.

Tom Hansen

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.