[Vision2020] Waah

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Jan 30 16:13:52 PST 2005

Greetings Visionaires -

I was going to let this simply slide on by just like when the Latah County
Board of Equalization overlooked NSA's lack of accreditation.   But then I
wouldn't be living up to my status as a Left Wing Intolerista Liberal
Elitista Nutjob Wacko, now would I?

So, in keeping with the image drawn of me by none other than Doug "They're
picking on me again" Wilson, directly from The Whinery:

http://www.dougwils.com/Print.asp?Action=Anchor&CategoryID=1&BlogID=748

Take care, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Just Doing What comes Natural

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail.  But a true friend will be
sitting next to you saying, "Damn . . . that was fun!"