RE#1: [Vision2020] NSA downtown debate

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Sun Jan 30 12:32:11 PST 2005

Tom, et. al.

Joan already posted to V2020 this same letter she wrote to the Tribune!  We
already read this before the Trib. printed it.

Oh well, I guess we can read it again!  And again and again and again... It
makes good reading.

See below.

Ted

Subj: [Vision2020] Wayne's thoughts, Jim Fisher, andletter to the LMT