[Vision2020] Moscow Animal Ordinances

Bill London london at moscow.com
Sat Jan 29 09:46:15 PST 2005

M-
regarding your suggestion that City of Moscow post all agendas and notices to V2020....
not only is this common sense, but also a suggestion that has gone to both city and county governments for years...with some results (note that the county commissioners and city council meeting agendas are posted to V2020).
could the city/county post more? sure.
maybe many V2020 subscribers could ask them to do so.
Contact Gary Riedner at city hall....
BL