[Vision2020] Moscow Animal Ordinances

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jan 29 10:08:57 PST 2005

I agree with you 100%, Bill.

The bottom line for all elected officials should be to keep people informed.
What better way is there than posting to V2020.

Thanks Bill and Mark.

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.

  _____