[Vision2020] Beauty speaks for itself

Fiat Lux fiat_lx at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 10:11:49 PST 2005

Mr. Hansen,
You sure seem angry. Or maybe it is just that you have
such fire in the belly for this issue. From reading
the posts of other visionaries regarding the alleged
code violation, the issue is actually not so clear.
Mr. Donovan kindly explained that issues such as these
are to be expected due to the inherently ambiguous
nature of written code.  Sigh.

Very interesting about your informants on the inside
of NSA  giving you the goods on what lies within the
inner sanctum.  Please do tell us, as I really cannot
fathom it, just what is the problem with their library
or classrooms?

I see you like to assign nicknames.  I am curious,
just so I can better understand where you are coming
from, as to the meaning of the insertion of  "I am"
into your name.
That is how God referred to himself when Moses
inquired as to His name.  But then again, that Sam
character in the Dr. Suess books also refers to
himself as "I am".  Perhaps your use of the words
holds a different significance altogether.

And finally, in defense of beasts of burden which you
have disparaged here... Well trained donkeys and
horses alike are a pleasure to work with.  However,
untrained and disrespectful equines of any breeding
are not worth the space in the pasture they require.
Same goes for asses of the human persuasion.

Yours truly,
Fiat Lux