[Vision2020] Sheriff's Office News

Bill London london at moscow.com
Tue Jan 25 11:20:34 PST 2005

Det. McFarland:
I am glad to see the sheriff's office reaching out to the public, including
using V2020 to share this information
I have a question or two about drug-sniffing dogs.
I recall reading that the sheriff wanted to buy a drug dog ffor use in this
county.  How much do those dogs cost and what is their annual upkeep?
Does Latah County have access to regional drug dogs?
How effective are drug dogs?
thanks BL