[Vision2020] Sheriff's Office News

Jennifer McFarland jmcfarland at latah.id.us
Tue Jan 25 10:54:16 PST 2005

Visionaries,

Greetings!  The Latah County Sheriff's Office would like to invite anyone
interested to participate in our ride-along program.  Riding for a few hours
or even a whole shift with a deputy gives the public an opportunity to meet
our deputies and to learn what really goes on during our daily operations.
Ride-along requests and waivers are available at the public window at the
Sheriff's Office which is located in the Latah County Courthouse at 522 S.
Adams Street.  Ride-alongs are not limited to adults; young people,
particularly those junior high or high school aged, might find that riding
with a deputy will give them insight into career options in law enforcement.
If this program is of interest to you or to someone you know considering a
career in law enforcement, please do not hesitate to contact me or to stop
by the Sheriff's Office and pick up a request.  We are open 24 hours a day
and are always happy to see you.

Thank you!

Jennifer L. McFarland
Detective/Public Information Officer
Latah County Sheriff's Office
PO Box 8068
Moscow, Idaho 83843
(208) 882-2216

Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to affairs.
***Ralph Waldo Emerson