[Vision2020] RE: Sheriff's Office News

Jennifer McFarland jmcfarland at latah.id.us
Tue Jan 25 11:27:26 PST 2005

Mr. London,
Thank you for your inquiry.  I do not have all of the information right this
moment, but I will find out what I can and get back to you and all of V2020.
Off the cuff, I do know that most County schools use the services of a
private company to sniff-out (so to speak) drugs in students' lockers.  I've
visited the schools a few times during these incidents and have been rather
impressed with how the K9s operate and think it would be simply grand if
LCSO could provide these services.  We currently have at least two deputies
researching and working on grant ideas regarding the use of dogs.  I will
touch base with them on their progress and respond to you all.

As a side note to all--please call me Jennifer--no need for the formality
and distance that my title creates.

--Jennifer

Jennifer L. McFarland
Detective/Public Information Officer
Latah County Sheriff's Office
PO Box 8068
Moscow, Idaho 83843
(208) 882-2216

Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to affairs.
***Ralph Waldo Emerson