[Vision2020] MLK RIP

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Thu Jan 20 10:27:32 PST 2005

Keely, Captain Kirker,

Perhaps instead of giving the soon-to-be-old high school to NSA (Nasty
Saints Association), we should raise some money to help them in other ways.

Given their views, it think it appropriate that the community should provide
the elders, deacon, trustees, etc. of Christ Church, NSA, Logos School, etc.
with clown suits.  Except for Cult Master Douglas Wilson, all of these suits
would be accessorized with big, red clown noses.  Wilson's huge suit would,
of course, come with a giant Pinocchio Nose.  If there were any women in
cult leadership roles (which there are not), they could be appropriately
costumed as prostitutes.

If we do this, then visitors to our community could distinguished between
normal citizens and those of the cult who propagate racism, sexism,
homophobia, anti-secularism, superstition and ignorance, fawning, slavish
idolatry (of Wilson), anti-public education, tax cheating, etc.

Perhaps the Moscow Chamber of Commerce should take on this project to
protect the city's image, to help athletic and other recruiting efforts at
the UI, and show how that they finally have escaped the binding irons of the
cult itself (or have they?).

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com