[Vision2020] Fair and balanced it won't be....

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 19 07:39:03 PST 2005

Shameless self-promotion follows:  Sister Joan Opyr has convinced me, with
some arm twisting, to join her on KRFP, Radio Free Moscow, 92.5 FM on
Sundays from 5-7 PM beginning this Sunday.  Between now and then, we may get
together and decide exactly what we're going to do.  I have a hunch, if you
like Rush Limbaugh, you won't care for us.  Just a feeling.

                             Carl Westberg Jr.