[Vision2020] FW: NYTimes.com Article: Editorial: Victor's Spoils

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 11 09:49:45 PST 2005

No, it's not sour grapes from a liberal Democrat that makes me think the
amount of money being spent on Bush's inaugauration is obscene.  I'd feel
the same way if it was a John Kerry administration.  This is a disgusting
amount of money at the wrong time.  This is from this morning's New York
Times.

                                                      Carl Westberg Jr.