[Vision2020] Open debate

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 28 06:12:29 PST 2005

Mr. Hansen,

Thanks for the clarifications and that you did  go to at least one meeting
held by Raul, and I do appreciate you going to that one. Needless to say
that was not the one that the administration had to decide to keep the
department or not. I know who was at that one. We have no office of Human
Rights anymore.

A point of clarification for you, there were representatives many of the
churches defending Christ Church. I think the more and more you continue to
attack the personality of Wilson and people around him, and not his ideas,
the smaller your group is getting.

Like I said, I am all for challenging Wilson, and his ideology. But some of
you are doing it in a way that frightens me and is similar to McCarthyism.
You don't just attack Wilson, you attack anyone attached to him, and anyone
that questions your methods.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold