[Vision2020] Buy Depends.

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 28 02:23:39 PST 2005

Christian,

I think at least Mr. Hansen thinks he makes logical arguments, most of the
time. Most people don't understand that logic is actually a science.

It doesn't bother me, and it shouldn't bother Wilson either, for people to
attack his ideas. But really, when they attack him as a person, based on
hearsay and conjecture, that makes them look just as bad as they claim he
is. None of them have even been to mass with Wilson.

I don't agree with Wilson's beliefs and ideology. I think he follows an old
line of Christianity and is very conservative and degrading to some people
in our community. However, it is his right to believe what he wants.
Further, many religions are discriminate against groups, not just his.

The action that just really made me mad was the going through of all city
codes to try and find something to attack NSA with. If is unjust application
of the law. If they did this with all places downtown and applied the law
equally that would be different. To me, this is the same as just enforcing
the vagrancy laws just against Black or Hispanics, or sodomy laws just
against Gays. In order for something to be just, if must be fair in policy
AND administration.

I do also agree that the longer people go, without hearing something really
outrageous, the more the attacks against Wilson just become routine and
people ignore them.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold