[Vision2020] Open debate

R2Privacy Right2Privacy at adelphia.net
Mon Feb 28 05:58:18 PST 2005

Rose,

.Silence is assent.  If you doubt that, review the history of the German
people prior to World War II

and contrast it with the French Resistance.  Why, I remember my profs
speaking in glowing terms of the protest marches that they held, loudly
calling attention to the intolerance of the Nazis.

It is not an unpleasant task to confront bigotry, racism, and homophobia.

As long as you’re having fun, Rose.  Everybody needs a chance to stamp their
feet and say, “Yes, I am important!  I am, I am!”

Enjoy your Crusade, Rose.  Let me know when get to Alexandria.  I want to
check out a couple of books before the sacking.

R2P

Ps.  Anybody have kids.  If they came to you and said nobody said I
couldn’t, so that meant I could, would you accept that if said kids had just
thrown the dog in the dryer?  Silence is assent, isn’t it?