[Vision2020] Open debate

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Feb 28 05:35:40 PST 2005

Thank you, Rose.

Your words are extremely well written and heart-felt.

Remember last year just prior to the "History" Conference?  Remember the
Equality Coalition headed by UI's very own Human Relations, Raul Sanchez?
Many of us here on this listserve were members of that coalition, including
an alliance of local churches.

One question that should be answered:  Why haven't any local churches come
to the aid of Christ Church?

Tom Hansen

Not On The Palouse (or Minnetonka, Minnesota, or Cary, North Carolina, or
Monroe, Louisiana), Not Ever

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.

  _____