[Vision2020] Dinner with the Girlfriend's Parents (Humor, PG)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Feb 25 06:36:15 PST 2005

Prom Night was coming up, and a girl announced to her boyfriend that she
wanted to make it special and take a hotel room for the night.

Being the responsible type, the boy went to the Pharmacy to purchase
protection. The pharmacist was very helpful and guided the boy for about an
hour and told him everything there was to know.

The boy came early to pick his girlfriend, and her Mother invited him to
join them for dinner. When they sat down, the boy, looking to impress her
parents, offered to say grace then bowed his head. A minute passed, and the
boy was still deep in prayer5 minutes passed, and still no movement from
the boy.

Finally, after 10 minutes with his head down, the girlfriend leaned over and
whispers to the boyfriend, "I had no idea you were so religious."

The boy turns, and whispers back, "I had no idea your father was a
pharmacist."

Take care, Moscow.