[Vision2020] Administration Stands in way of POWs' Iraq Compensation

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Feb 25 06:25:52 PST 2005

Just when you thought that you heard/head everything about King George's
regime:

"The Bush administration is fighting the former prisoners of war in court,
trying to prevent them from collecting nearly $1 billion from Iraq that a
federal judge awarded them as compensation for their torture at the hands of
Saddam Hussein's regime."

Quoted from:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/text/2002184836_pow19.html

Well, it's time for me to get my POW/MIA flag out from mothballs.  It's
going to be a long campaign this time.

Thoughts?

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil
and steady dedication of a lifetime."

--Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.