[Vision2020] Montana AssWhoopin'

David M. Budge dave at davebudge.com
Wed Feb 23 03:49:39 PST 2005

Joan,

Don't you know you can't hurt a punching bag?

 But you're invited to come to Montana (and Melynda and Brother Carl
too.)  I'll cook you one of the best meals you've ever had (if your
really nice I'll take the three days it takes to make my special Coq au
Vin.)  Introduce you to my wife, son and five daughters (aka the
muddlings) and attempt to beat the boots off of you in Scrabble (that of
course will be a challenge due to my LD, but I'll give it a good 'ol
Montana try.)

And if that's not punishment enough, I force you to listen to my
extensive collection of West Coast and Be-bop jazz.

And if you're still standing after that, I'll force you to raft the
Blackfoot River and stalk the ever elusive wild Montana Bull Trout with
a fly rod.

Really, I mean it.  I really do. So take that, buster!

As to the Buckley thing, well.. sorry.  I calls as I sees 'em.

db

ps. I've got to warn you though.  I have a  kind of Tourette's syndrome
that causes random outburst of Heyak, Friedman and Von Mises.  You need
to know this in advance so you don't take it personally.