[Vision2020] Drunks, drugs, and the empathy factor

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 23 09:57:44 PST 2005

Dave Budge writes:

"I never said we were in general accord (although we're much closer than you seem to think.)  I said you are in general accord with William F. Buckley, Jr, etc., etc.

..and you are."

You take that back right this minute, David Budge, or I will hop into my '76 Suburban, drive straight to Montana, and kick your sorry, lying, slandering ass.  Boy, you'll be tasting my boot leather for a month of Sundays.  Your grandchildren will be born with headaches.  It'll hurt, Dave; it'll hurt real bad.  I'm not going to open a six-pack of whoop-ass on you; I'm going to crack a keg.  Pow, Dave, right to the moon!

The only thing William F. Buckley, Jr., and I have ever agreed about is that Pat Buckley is HOT!

Mercy,

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.auntie-establishment.com