[Vision2020] New High School

David M. Budge dave at davebudge.com
Fri Feb 18 05:42:08 PST 2005

No longer a citizen of my dear Moscow, I'll leave it to others to
burnish the the policy debate about MHS.  However, being the third
generation to have graduated from "The Gray Lady of Third Street" I have
but this to say:

I'm grateful for two things: First, there is a statute of limitations
and second, I'm glad that old football field can't talk.

Cheers,

Dave Budge

ps.  For those of you who remember, the embryonic beginnings of Christ
Church was just over the hill to the west of the football field.  It was
called "God's Garage."  I used go there because they let us smoke,
tolerated the vulgarity of our youthful yaps, and had free coffee.  The
Wilsons seem to have been arguing with someone ever since.