[Vision2020] New High School

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Fri Feb 18 13:35:27 PST 2005

Re: [Vision2020] New High SchoolI am not convinced that the cost of a new building is more than fixing up an old one. The electricity needed is so much different than it was when the old building (any one) was built that the entire process needs to be done over. The cost of removing dangerous products is outragious. I agree about the 1912 building and also believe that we should have torn it down and make it a parking lot which downtown need far more than another big expensive building.
PK