[Vision2020] Re: rubbing their noses in it

Jennifer McFarland jmcfarland at latah.id.us
Thu Feb 10 11:29:35 PST 2005

Joan,
How about, "Stop, or I'll yell 'stop' again!"  It works for me!  I'm sure
the Kleenex thing would probably get you cited for littering.  Best let the
boys in blue take care of those dangerous spitters, little lady.  Oh, wait,
I take that back.  I keep forgetting to check my irony at the door when I go
into the office.  But, I know who I'm coming after if I hear of a
drive-by-sneezing today.  Watch out there, Rebel-Woman.
Jennie

Jennifer L. McFarland
Detective/Public Information Officer
Latah County Sheriff's Office
PO Box 8068
Moscow, Idaho 83843
(208) 882-2216

Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to affairs.
***Ralph Waldo Emerson