[Vision2020] Re: Well, It ain't plumbing

David M. Budge dave at davebudge.com
Wed Feb 9 12:20:02 PST 2005

Listen Joan, it's too late for you to give me a kitchen pass.  I spent
the whole afternoon with a scissors, a razor and brand new bottle of
extra-strengh depilatory.  You've enlightened me and, God knows, the
world is safer for both formal and casual dining.

Thanks for the courage,

Dave

ps.  I never met a "sarcastic and rude ad hominem attack I didn't like.
Keep up the good work.