[Vision2020] Fundamentalists vs. Evangelicals

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 9 00:16:00 PST 2005

Nick,

I don't think, despite how good it may be, you can expect all people to read
your book and use your definition of Fundamentalists and Evangelicals. I
don't think that is reasonable or feasible. When you write on V2020, people
are going to use the Webster definition of words and terms.

Good Day,

Donovan J Arnold