[Vision2020] Re: Well, It ain't plumbing

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 9 02:48:28 PST 2005

As someone with a butt-crack, I must say that I oppose the elimination of
butt-cracks. I don't know what I would do without it. I would be dealing
with so much more crap without it.

I frankly don't understand all this fuss about body parts. I don't find the
butt, breast, or any body part offensive. How far do you think humans would
have gone without butt-cracks and breasts? First off, everyone has a butt
crack, a safe assumption I hope, so it is NOT a "private part". In order for
it to be a private part, not everyone can have one. Elbows, foreheads, and
hands are not private parts,  everyone has one. Second, the breast is not a
sexual organ. It serves the primary purpose of feeding babies.

We are so obsessed with our bodies we have children starving themselves and
vomiting in the toilet to look like Twiggy. This is some messed up standards
to be putting on children.

Finally, I just find it so ironic that the people that like to praise God
and all his glory would be so ashamed of one of his greatest creations and
want to cover it up.

Oh well. I guess we just have to accept the logical argument of Christian
fundamentalists when they say, "If God wanted us to go without clothes we
would have been born naked."

Good Day,

Donovan J Arnold

PS, I am all for banning assholes though.