[Vision2020] Social Security Time Lime

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 9 00:11:17 PST 2005

Earth to Pat Kraut . . . Come in Pat Kraut, . . . Can you hear us Pat Kraut?
. .  Come in! COME IN! I think we are losing you!--- Pat can you hear us?
Pat!?! Patttttttttttttttt!!!!

Oh no!-- I think we just lost Pat to another universe. We can only hope, we
can---(tears running down cheeks) . . . only pray,  she is better off on her
own little planet (sigh).

Good Day,

Someone looking forward to investing her SS check in my private investment
account.